Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute a charge on my account.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Dispute a charge on my account.

Return my old phone per my lease agreement in perfect working order. Double bubble wrap it and place it in the return kit. Sent it back to Sprint by UPS.

Now there’s a charge on my bill saying the phone is damaged in some way. I have spoken to Sprint about this by chat and disputed it. Was given a case # for the dispute and told it would be removed from my account.

I just want to make sure this charge will be removed as Sprint should be charging UPS and not me as I sent the phone back in perfect working order.

I also have a copy of the chat that I had with the Sprint agent.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Sprint did work me to resolve this issue.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Journeyman

I just left the exact same message with the community after chatting with the for people is speaking on the phone with 3 people regarding the same thing. I return the Galaxy note 9 in top condition and now Sprint wants to charge me. This appears to be a scam by Sprint. I am so close to leaving this company. And taking my 5 lines.

Highlighted

Well I hope Sprint is not scamming customers. Good to know I’m not alone. Been doing the IPhone forever program for 4 years now with no problem.

Sprint doesn’t remove that charge ASAP then they may lose me too after being with them for 5 years.

Highlighted

I'm supposed to hear from someone by the end of the day or I'm leaving their to. Sprint by phone is trying to make me call UPS for UPS to admit they damage the phone. I won't do it.

Highlighted

Sprint just resolved my issue.  I'm staying. In the future I will only Return my devices to my local corporate/Repair Center store.

Highlighted

Well now there’s 3 of us in the same boat and probably many more customers getting charged unfairly because of UPS.

To ask the customer to call UPS is just plain bull as UPS will admit to nothing. But put a phone in a box mark fragile then give it to UPS is crazy too. Might as well put a bullseye on the box.

I have work in shipping and receiving for years. Sprint needs to file shipping claims with UPS for all the phones that are damage.

Like I already stated I have talk to Sprint via chat and have a copy of that session and case #. Still have not heard from anyone from Sprint on this topic.

Highlighted

That's great news ankaren1. Have a wonderful day. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted

Good for ankaren1. 

So what about  me the one who started this topic?

Highlighted

Did all the Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents call out sick?

I started this topic yesterday and still no help.

Award winning customer service Sprint 👍
Highlighted

You stated you already spoke to care, and put a case through. We would need to wait to see what the case stated before we could do anything. With damaged device fees, those are valid charges on our end. I can take a look into the the case to where it is, but we wouldn't be able to credit it back. We have to stand by what the warehouse states. 

Highlighted

Good finally a reply from someone. I was told by the Sprint agent via chat that the charge would be removed and I have a copy of the script to prove it.

I don’t care what the warehouse saids or the back office as that’s what chat blame the charge on.

I sent you my IPhone in perfectly good working order and what UPS did is not on me. 

Highlighted

More than welcome to send us a PM, and we can look into the case. We can see where we can go from there. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat