cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filing a complaint with corporate.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Filing a complaint with corporate.

@Brentwhit, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to review your account. Can you confirm whether the payment has been successful today? 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

As of this moment no money has come out of my account.  As I stated it was an ACH payment that was scheduled to process today, which takes up to 2 business days to show on my account.  So at this moment I am just waiting until Tuesday morning to see if the money is taken out of my account and if not I will pay my bill.  

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

@Brentwhit, Understood. Let us know if we can provide further assistance on Tuesday. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I've encountered the exact same thing with Sprint Customer Service.  I've been with Sprint for 10+ years and the customer service has gone down the toilet. They know of my financial hardship situation and the failed payment arrangements, but I'm trying my best to get this resolved and get the family service restored. 

The billing department and its supervisors are unwilling to bend and allow me to pay $50 - $100 a week to get it resolved.  They want "all or nothing". In other words, all the past due in one lump sum payment or nothing at all.  I have never heard of a business treating a loyal customer of over 10 years like this. Why not take what the customer can afford and work with them, especially if they want to stay?

They've advised me that if the payment can not be made, then it will be sent to "Collections".  I told them to let it go to Collections, at least most collections departments will work with you, not the "all or nothing" attitude they have been giving me.

I inquired as to what my options are to leave Sprint after this is resolved and it didn't even seem to phase them that a customer might leave...UNREAL!

I'll take the Sprint Corporate office official address to file a complaint if anyone has it.  Good luck to all!  Aloha.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat