cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated long time customer

Journeyman

Frustrated long time customer

Today my calls to the Oklahoma Support Center resulted in being dropped 5 Times.  Each time I had to speak to a new representatve, on my 6th call I asked to be  connected to a supervisor.  A person named John assured me that I would get a call back today.. did not happen.  On July 7th I sent an email detailing the billing error to the instructed okcteam email account and I have yet to receive a response.   I am trying to resolve a billing issue for over two weeks now and would like that to happen before my next autopay on the 18th.  You reps alll thank me for being a loyal cutomer since 2003 but it's actually since 1999...and I certainly don't feel like I am being appreciated.   Someone in retention or billng please contact me. 

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: Frustrated long time customer

Good morning amxpilot. I know situations like this can be upsetting, but I'm here now and can help. I will private message you so I can get some account info.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat