cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GameZone Charges For Something I Never Subscribed To

Journeyman

Re: GameZone Charges For Something I Never Subscribed To

I also received this same notification from this fraudulent company "GameZone", which I never signed up for either.

If I message STOP I get a notification that I will incur charges for sending the text, which I will not do.

Please resolve this issue and take me off from this service.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Update:

I posted on 9/16/18 with this issue. I Changed setting on sprint website to limit permissions which was supposed to cancel it and on 10/17/18 I got the same message. So any other suggestions?

Journeyman

We are having the same issue and we never recieved a stop text to end the charges. We didn't even know we were subscribed. 

I'm not sure why the stop text didn't come through, but I can help get this service removed for you. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Same here. Sprint keeps charging our account for unauthorized subscriptions. 

**bleep** them. We just opened an account a few months now and their business practice is fraudulent. 

We we will pay for all the phones and cancel immediately. 

Game Zone is a gaming app on all Sprint phones. A free trial is available every time you purchase a phone. If you're not interested in using this app, I can cancel the subscription for you. I'm sending you a private message to get your account information. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

Hi! We are having the same issue with one of our phone lines; we responded STOP to the message last month but were still billed for this service, which we never activated; and were just texted again for this month. There is no response when texting to stop the subscription.

Tags (1)

Let me take a look at the subscriptions on the account. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

I am in the same boat, albeit a different third party.

Received a text today that "Vidi5- Mobile Video" was purchased for $9.99/30 days with ongoing charges. Cannot figure out how it happened in the first place, let alone how to stop it from happening again.

The device was an iPad, and when I go to the permission settings, I'm unable to stop third party billing on that (Message: Oops! The content catalog access setting cannot be changed because the subscription you're changing is Data Card). Furthermore, when I looked in the Knowledge Base here in the community, I found this:  "Please note: -Bill to account is not available for tablets." What am I missing?

Thanks,

Kevin

Good morning Kevin. Are you able to get on your account on our website? You can stop these charges by accessing your account.

Journeyman

Good morning @Katey88_Sprint ,

Yes, I am able to get into my Sprint account online. I spent over an hour yesterday exploring ways to correct this issue via the Sprint website, however I could not locate where. That's when I decided to post here. Can you please be more specific where I should be looking in my account to rectify this?

Thanks,

Kevin

You want to go under My Sprint - Permissions - Limits and Permissions. You can click on the one with controlling apps and third-party charges. You should be able to pick a line, and block or unblock the the permission to do so. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat