cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GameZone Charges For Something I Never Subscribed To

Journeyman

Re: GameZone Charges For Something I Never Subscribed To

EDIT: I am just going to try texting STOP and hope this fixes it. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Howdy scastro2091. I see that this is a double post of the private message that was sent. I have responded to that private message. Please meet me over there, please and thank you. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Same thing happened to me. I do not wish to be charged for these services. I don't even recall subscribing. Charges replying with 'STOP' are unspecified.

Can you please contact me to stop this? 

Hi there. We'd be glad to help take a look over things for you. I'll be sending you a PM so that we can get a bit more information from you in order to review your account. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

I, too, received this text earlier today. It is right out of the blue. I have not opened any new apps.

Please contact me to clear this matter up. Thank you.

@Lexecute, I'm happy to review the account for any charges. I'm going to send you a private message. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I received the text on 6/7 and thought it was a scam. I asked my kids and everyone denied signing up for anything. I just saw that $5 has been charged to MY number. I have definitely not signed up for any charges to my phone from third parties. I have blocked any further charges but want the current charges removed.

We can look into that. Please send us a PM, and I can see if we can get them refunded. 

Journeyman

@RedCruzr_Sprint I too am having the same issue. I never signed up for GameZone nor have I even heard of GameZone, yet I received a text from them this morning with the same message. Can you or someone else please message me to resolve this? After reading multiple issues of "STOP" not working, I would like to talk to someone directly as well. I would appreciate any Help! 

Sometimes opening certain websites or clicking on pages can trigger this. Try these steps to prevent this in the future: 

Login to My Sprint (you may have to go through 2 step authentication):

- Click the My Preferences tab

1. Under the Limits and permissions section:
  2. Block Apps, digital media downloads & third party charges
  3. Select device and phone number to block or unblock and save changes

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."

Hi Ramesh! Please check your private message inbox.  I've replied to your other post and Private Message regarding this. 

Hello all,

I just had this happen to me. Messaging Stop seems have done nothing. How can I get this resolved, as I did not and would not sign up for this.

Thanks.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat