cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GameZone Charges For Something I Never Subscribed To

Journeyman

Re: GameZone Charges For Something I Never Subscribed To

Red Cruzr,

I am having the same issue. My message came from sprint number 9099. Did not provide way to stop. Please cancel for me.

Wizard

Hey. Go ahead and make sure that the preferences to your Sprint account is blocked. This will prevent this from happening in the future.

Block or unblock billing to your Sprint account:

Login to My Sprint (you may have to go through 2 step authentication):

- Click the My Preferences tab

1. Under the Limits and permissions section:
  2. Block Apps, digital media downloads & third party charges
  3. Select device and phone number to block or unblock and save changes

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

QueenK,

Thank you for reply. I had found that tab after posting. Will that cancel current "subscription"(never actually subscribed) or just prevent all futures one from being added?

Nick

Wizard

No problem. Yes it should take care of it, especially since it stated that the trial is ending. So that means there's still some time. I would block 3rd party billing now.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

I have this exact same problem. how do you contact sprint on here? I've tried a sprint store and calling an 877 number but can't get in touch with any one. Thank you. 

Wizard

Hey. Have you blocked the third party charges, as stated above?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Journeyman

I couldn't find how to do that either. I went to sprint.com and clicked every tab and couldn't find where it said I could block third party charges. 

Wizard

Hey, here's a link to show you how to do it. https://www.sprint.com/en/support/solutions/account-and-billing/faqs-about-third-party-billing.html?...

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

Thank you

Wizard

You're welcome!

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

I actually just received a message talking about how I’d have a $5 charge because my Game Zone subscription was about to end, though I haven’t signed up for anything like that, I’m not liking this at all and would like to know why this is happening 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Are you a new Sprint customer? Or did you just upgrade to a new phone? The GameZone App is Sprint's app for games. When initiating a Sprint account, and sometimes when a new phone is purchased, you receive a trial to GameZone. You should have received the option to unsubscribe with the notification. If not, please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN and I'll take care of it for you. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat