Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GameZone Charges For Something I Never Subscribed To

Journeyman

Re: GameZone Charges For Something I Never Subscribed To

Same issue.  Help please....

I can get this looked into. Can you send me a PM? I will need be able to get your phone number, and get this removed for you. 

Journeyman

Hey, having the same problem. Got a sms message that I subscribed to something at a time that my phone was shut off (shut it off because I went to a movie). 

Journeyman

Use this link to cancel it. This is from a website not an accessible app in your phone (as far as I can tell) https://playgame.zone/Home/TNC

Journeyman

Hi,

I see charges for Gamezone again in the current bill though 3rd party charges were blocked the lat time. Also I just noticed that I was charged back on 08/27/2019 as well. Can you help adjust the current and August charges. I am sure there is something fishy going on. I definitely did not click on anything which would result on this kind of charge. 

Sprint Social Care

Thanks for reaching out. Here is a few tips when unsubscribing from a third party app. 

• Uninstalling an application from a device does not cancel the subscription. Canceling a subscription will not retroactively refund subscription payments, and previously charged subscription fees cannot be pro-rated based on cancellation date.

• To unsubscribe from within the application:
  • From within the application, go to Settings or Account and look for the option to cancel subscription or unsubscribe
  • Once unsubscribed, the application can be uninstalled by:
    • Pressing and holding the icon, and dragging to "remove"
    • Searching for the application in Google Play store and selecting "uninstall"
    • Searching for the application on the phone's application list under "settings".  Select, and choose "uninstall"
  • To unsubscribe via Google Play
  • Launch the Google Play Store app.
  • Tap Menu -> My Apps -> Subscriptions and tap on the app of the subscription you'd like to cancel.
  • Alternatively, tap Menu -> My Apps -> Tap the app of the subscription you'd like to cancel -> Tap the app's details page.

I would like to take a look at the account for you. Please send me a private message with your name, account holder's name, phone number, security PIN or the answer to the security question on the account.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

As I menrioned I did not subscribe to any service..there is something faulty at Sprint end which is causing this charge. I will not pay for incorrect charges without any fault of mine. Last time your team blocked 3rd party services but I see the charge again this month, that proves that there is something wrong with your system.

Sprint Social Care

ashu10384

Hello! It's odd that you are still receiving the charge after it has been blocked. Let me take a look into the account to see what's going on. Send me the account information in a private message, click on my name and select "send a message". 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat