cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE - STILL LIVING IT.. Still unsolved.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE - STILL LIVING IT.. Still unsolved.

I started the service with a promo that gave me 5 lines for $100. One of the lines I upgraded to Premium adding $20 to the bill. So for 5 lines I should be paying $120 + devices + taxes & fees. But now, after months of overpaying, i'm being told that the promo wasn't applied to begin with and that there's nothing they can do. I've spoken with over 40 reps and supervisors and none have been able to help but most of them agree with me... Very frustrating, please help! 

I made a lot of changes in my life when signing up for this promo... I left Tmobile, I bought 5 phones, changed phone numbers... and now months later they come up with this none-sense ... They even offered me one time $60 credit... I dont want one time credits, im not begging for anything I just want my account fixed and given what was promised.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi! Thanks for bring this to our attention. We'll definitely be able to get to the bottom of it. I know that you're quite upset, so let's get started right away. Sending you a private message now to continue. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

My issues were resolved by Ayana. She was very helpful and got everything fixed. I regained trust in Sprint thanks to her. 😊

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi! Thanks for bring this to our attention. We'll definitely be able to get to the bottom of it. I know that you're quite upset, so let's get started right away. Sending you a private message now to continue. 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey. For accurate assistance, please provide your mobile number, security PIN or answer and the account owner's first and last name. 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Please disregard that message publicly. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Where do I see the private messages? is it a text to my phone?

Highlighted

I dont understand what you mean by "please disregard that message publicly" ? Do you want me to delete my post?, is that it? if so, why? is it because you will fix my account? Let me know, and thank you.

Highlighted

I was referring to the second post I sent out to you requesting information. I don't want you to provide it publicly, which is why I asked that you disregard. I sent you a message privately right here in our Community and you should be able to see it at your profile. 

Highlighted

Ok thanks for clarifying. However, im not seeing the private message anywhere. Please resend.

Highlighted

Okay, just did. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

My issues were resolved by Ayana. She was very helpful and got everything fixed. I regained trust in Sprint thanks to her. 😊

Highlighted

Thank you so much! It's nice having you as a customer of Sprint, now part of T-Mobile. Don't forget you can download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app, where you can get great stuff from the brands you love. 🙂

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat