cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have not received my $100 Mastercard for porting number over

Journeyman

Have not received my $100 Mastercard for porting number over

I signed up online on 9/17/2018 and have not received my $100 Mastercard for porting my number from T-Mobile. Was there something I missed or was supposed to do?

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Have not received my $100 Mastercard for porting number over

Did you fill out the form online to have the card sent to you? If so you should be able to track your cards whereabouts.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Nobody told me to fill out anything, when on the phone with one of your representatives to finalize my switch to Sprint I asked them that very question. They said it should just arrived in the mail. We'll he we are?

That's not right. You were supposed to sign up to receive your card online. This is the link they should have sent you: 

Journeyman

Sorry but this link is broken, tried on three different devices and my laptop. Says "This site can't be reached"

No what? Lol

Real cool Sprint. I just tried it and it worked but I can do it manually for you. I just need you to private message your phone number and account PIN please. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat