Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible Customer Service with payment arrangements

Highlighted
Journeyman

Horrible Customer Service with payment arrangements

Long story short, I got behind on my bill due to us having to mandatory evacuate for Hurricane Dorian. We lost everything during Hurricane Matthew so we weren’t taking chances. Granted an extension which I paid. I set another extension a week or so back, paid the first part and thought the second part was due on 10/28 but it was 10/25. I had the second part paid by 10/28. I tried to create a new extension for my current bill so all my phones would be active again. After chatting and speaking to numerous reps pretty much telling me “that’s what happens when you don’t pay your bill and you’re never allowed to set an arrangement” I sit here furious and extremely upset that these people show zero compassion for their fellow human beings. 4 lines with sprint, ported from Verizon. Can someone PLEASE help me here... 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

It sounds like you have been through a ton in a short time. We can look into it. Have you tried going online under your account, and setting up a payment arrangement? Sometimes customers have more access to do that. 

You can send me a PM. We can look further into this. 

Highlighted

I sent you a pm. Thank you so much for offering to assist!
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat