cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible customer service

Go to solution
Journeyman

I have fallen on hard times due to a major storm and not working. Sprint refuses to work with me. The "system" says I have missed my payment arrangements.  Does no one see that there were payments,  just not the lump sum they wanted. I tried contacting the finance department and got copy and paste answers and my chat was ended before I was finished. Like being hung up on. I really thought sprint was there for the little guy. Guess not. Seriously considering taking business elsewhere. I just can't believe that such a huge company would shut services off over a few dollars and because the  computer says I missed payments. What about humans and real life situations. Sorry I'm not a billionaire.

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Horrible customer service

What's worse is that every other company I deal with has worked with me. I am know back to work full time and will shortly be able to pay all that is owed. However, I need the phone for work. No phone, no work, no money. What a mess.

Journeyman

Still no solution. And now, no phone service. Not even a reach out from company.

Journeyman

Journeyman

have been a sprint customer for 11+ years. I do not know how I've maintained a customer this long but I am at the end of my rope with your company.

I saw an advertisement online for 4 lines of service for $100 per month with the 5th line free.

I called in to inquire about this plan and was told that this offer is only for new customers?! EXCUSE ME! So what you are telling me sprint is that you will offer a better deal to someone completely "new" and screw you loyal existing customers!? Really, sprint?

I have taken a lot of crap and excessive bills but no longer will i put up with this treatment. Not to mention, your service speed and coverage has only gotten worse over the years so why pay excessive prices for mediocre service when I can go elsewhere?

I've had it with your poor customer service via phone and in person at your stores.
Journeyman

have been a sprint customer for 2 months+ . I do not know how I've maintained a customer this long but I am at the end of my rope with your company.

I have taken a lot of crap and excessive bills but no longer will i put up with this treatment. Not to mention, your service speed and coverage has only gotten worse so why pay excessive prices for mediocre service when I can go elsewhere?

I've had it with your poor customer service via phone and in person at your stores.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat