cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can this company do business with such customer service!!

Journeyman

How can this company do business with such customer service!!

I recently moved to Sprint. I needed to add a line to my family plan and Verizon was getting very expensive. So I started searching for carriers and chatted online with couple of the well known companies(ATT, Tmobile, Sprint etc.). Few days later a guy from Sprint Corporate calls me and asks if he can get my business. We discussed and he kept on mentioning that he was from corporate and can give me a good deal. After some time we decided on a plan and phone lease options and it seemed pretty good. I agreed to this and signed the contracts he sent over. Once the new phones arrived, this person setup the account, ported the numbers and all was good! Few days later I received my bill and I was shocked. What I was being billed was nothing near to what was agreed upon. I immediately emailed (since I wasn't given a phone number) the sprint corporate guy and asked for this to get fixed. No response for a couple of days! before setting up my account, I was getting constant emails from him and now sudden silence! I then called and chatted with customer service. Every time I was ensured that my issue was being escalated and someone would get in touch with me. I was within my 14days of trial and hence I was assured that my issue would be resolved. After many days and many hours on the phone my issue wasn't going anywhere and I lost hope of getting what I was promised. I wanted to cancel my account, but now I am told that since I am no longer within the 14 days, I have to pay all the termination fees. Not only do I have to pay the termination fee, but also for the phones and it would cost me above $2000 !! I got scammed into this and if I don't agree to this, there will be legal problems. If I don't pay these fees, I'll loose my numbers and that I can't do as I've had my phone for over 10 years! 

Sprint, if you are really monitoring these posts, please help. How can you do business with such lack of commitment. 

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: How can this company do business with such customer service!!

That's not okay! Let me help get to the bottom of this issue. Can you send me a DM with your phone number and your PIN? I'm going to take a look at your account and see the escalation and what's going on in there.

I'm here to find all of the solutions and ease your frustrations.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat