cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to file a formal complaint?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How to file a formal complaint?

I called to have my bill reviewed on December 2nd. I was advised by the man that took my call that I was being switched to a plan that would save me money and give me more. So he switched me from Unlimited Basic to Unlimited Standard saying that it came with Unlimited 3G hotspot. I then had the hotspot removed from my tablet because I didn't need it on both. Low and behold when my billing cycle changed on December 6th, I had no hotspot on tablet nor phone. So I called Sprint Cust Care and it went to crap from there. The young man "helping" was not very helpful. He was not very compassionate about the lie he clearly could see that I was told. I had to ask him the prices and calculate my bill to see what plan worked best for me to get me back to what I had. He didn't offer to break it down for me. He didn't seem very confident in his knowledge, had to keep placing me on hold. Telling me my tablet plan I had was no longer, then said oh yes it is I see it now. Then for 24 mins he refused to let me speak to a supervisor because I wouldn't tell him in full detail why I needed one. Once I finally got Charles, the supervisor, on the phone. He was no better. He made every excuse as to why it was ok for him agent to not let speak to a supervisor. He made excuses for himself as to why he couldn't take my call. He goes as far as to make like I was the issue and his agent dis everything right from what he could see in the system. I told him to pull the call, he refused. I was told I was out back on the Unlimited Basic which include 15G hotspot and that it was effective immediately. Well guess who doesn't have a hotspot?!?! This was all a total of over an hour on the phone. No courtesy at all from either party I spoke with regarding my billing issues. Now back to the phone tomorrow to try and get this all resolved. I will be looking for another provider. I have 4 months left on this purchase and I'm gone. 

2 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: How to file a formal complaint?

Hey Mookie! Thanks for reaching out to us.  I want to get this straightened out for you.  If you could, please send me a private message with one of the phone numbers on the account and your PIN.

Re: How to file a formal complaint?

Good luck! I filed a complaint with Corporate two months ago over a BOGO issue that was being charged on every bill since coming to Sprint. They fixed it for one month and guess what, I was charged yet again on my last bill. The Chat rep was NOT helpful and treats people like they're idiots so ending up with corporate again! Looking for another provider! Should have stayed with AT&T. If they can't get my bill right, who knows how much longer the service will last.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat