cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was told my bill was cancelled.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was told my bill was cancelled.

I called on April 4th and was informed I owed 560.00. When I turned in my devices I was told at the store I owed nothing. I even logged in and checked online and at the kiosk and it shows my balance at $0.00 owed. I ended the call in a fowl mood and then I got a call from a supervisor named Amy. The call took about 21 min. Sh said and I quote " Adjustments that is going to take care of that 560.00 balance. I asked, so the balance owed will be zero? She said yes.

About three weeks later I get a call from a collection agency saying that I owe Sprint 560.00. I called back and got transferred between three people. When I got to another supervisor Angel and as a courtesy I told him all my calls are recorded (In the state of South Carolina it is legal to record calls as long as at least one party knows its being recorded.), he said he would have to terminate this call. I asked why? He said for "security purposes". Then he dropped the call. I am more inclined to believe that recorded calls are not allowed so that they are not recorded saying one thing and doing another. 

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: I was told my bill was cancelled.

Are you still having the bill issue?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Still getting Bill's for a canceled Account. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Please PM me your phone number and account PIN so I can take a look.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat