Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Call Charges

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

International Call Charges

Been having an issue with Sprint Call Center Reps and I had a case that was opened that did not resolving any of my issues.

I am being charged for international calls starting from March 31 to April 15. I called Sprint for the first time on March 28 to add the Premium International Experience back on to my lines I don't know why it was ever removed. The plan was added and we where able to make calls again. But for some reason for the next bill cycle starting Apr 3. The Premium International Experience that I added on March 28 wasn't added again until April 16 causing for me to be charged for all these calls. But for the month prior it was active from March 27 to Apr 2. And it should've continue for the whole next bill cycle as well but instead somehow it wasn't carried over as it should've. And Sprint wants to charge me for all the calls from those missing days. But yet no one can explain why that plan wasn't active from Apr 3 to April 15 but then activated on April 16 going forward. It should've been added starting from March 28 (when I called) to until "forever" unless I call to have it remove which I haven't.  

For some reason my support case was denied. But no is looking at the bigger picture as to why I was charged in the first place. I was offered a $50 credit for my troubles when I have close to $149 of international calls being charged to my bills.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: International Call Charges

Oh no, I am not sure why this happened. We normally would not remove features unless customers request them. We can look into this to see what's happening. Please respond to the Private Message we'll send so we can look into this together. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Oh no, I am not sure why this happened. We normally would not remove features unless customers request them. We can look into this to see what's happening. Please respond to the Private Message we'll send so we can look into this together. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks to Sprint Ayana and Stefan for helping to resolve my issue!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat