cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalidated by Spring proko hub

Journeyman

Invalidated by Spring proko hub

I signed on on a sprint sizzling Saturday I think it was called. I ported all 6 of my numbers over. I was told I would receive $50 per number on a prepaid card. The tracking is showing invalidated by spring promo hub. Is this normal? I've already spend several hours on the phone and chat just to get the run around. I was told this is normal, but I think that was just to make me go away, usually invalidated is not good eventhough all of the requirements were met.

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Invalidated by Spring proko hub

We don't want our new customers feeling this way. For prepaid cards, you must register at www.sprint.com/joinsprint. Was this completed? How soon after your activation. was it done?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Yes I have and have the reference numbers. It was about 25 days after activation. We activated on 2/9 and were told the store would take care if it, come to find out that wasnt true and I had to do it. I it was on 3/6 I registered.

Have you been able to check on the progress of the cards through that same website?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

Yes and all 6 reference numbers are pending with invalidated bt Sprint promo hub campaign. I contacted support, after 3 hours I was told it was normal, invalidated is usually bad.

@RedCruzr_Sprint wrote:

Have you been able to check on the progress of the cards through that same website?

Alright, let me get into the account and see what I can find. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat