Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalidated by Sprint Promo Hub Campaigns

Go to solution
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: Invalidated by Sprint Promo Hub Campaigns

Did you receive any confirmation to your email? Have you tried checking its status by visiting https://www.sprintpromotionshub.com/#/tracker ? If not, please try doing so. Click on the ''track'' section. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

It says record not found please try again
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hi chyneeye22! I have replied to my Private Message, please check your inbox. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I too fell victim to Sprint's scam. Wasted an hour of my life using the chat who ultimately told us to call customer service. Wasted a second hour of being transferred to three different people and explaining myself three different times, they said that I have to go to a store because the promotion does not exist and they cannot receive the email that I got from Sprint which I offered to forward. Apparently the tracking number doesn't exist on their systems either. Asking to speak with a supervisor is an ordeal (they have to submit a request and supervisors may not be available). Any help that does not involve me wasting more of my Saturday going to a store to be told to talk to someone else?

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

kdow8. We definitely don't want our customers to have a negative perspective of Sprint. Let's talk. I want to help you get this resolved. My name is Juan and I'm with the Sprint social care department. Please send us a private message with your name, account holders name, phone number, account PIN or answer to the security question.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine doesn’t work either.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The promotion code doesn’t work. I got a tracking number but it doesn’t work
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

You're code and tracking number is not working, that's weird. I can check on this for you, what's the tracking number you have? 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Here are both of them.

Dear *****,

We have received your registration for Select customers can receive a $200 Prepaid MasterCard when you add a new phone line of service. One card per account..

Your tracking number is: *****

Please be sure to keep a copy of your tracking number for future reference

Dear *****,

We have received your registration for Amazon Exclusive: $100 Prepaid Mastercard for SIM Kit Activation. Requires new account and new line of service..

Your tracking number is: ******

Please be sure to keep a copy of your tracking number for future reference.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Thanks for the provided info. But both tracking numbers worked and both cards are currently pending. Please note the following: 

• The new and existing lines must remain active throughout the 45 day wait period for the promotion to award.
  • Customer must register at www.sprint.com/addaline within 30 days of activation.
  • Following registrations, the $200 Prepaid Mastercard will ship after 45 days of service.

Feel free to visit the link that is provided to track your Master card.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you Nickesha! I know a lot of Jamaicans names Nickesha by the way! 🙂
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

You're welcome! I'll forward your regards to her. 🙂

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat