Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalidated by Sprint Promo Hub Campaigns

Go to solution
Journeyman

Invalidated by Sprint Promo Hub Campaigns

Results for :

Your submission is currently being processed. Please check back later for your registration status.

• Invalidated by Sprint Promo Hub Campaigns

Promotion name :
$200 Prepaid MasterCard when you Add a New Line of Service.

Submit date :
05/16/2019

Submission type

39 REPLIES 39
Journeyman

Re: Invalidated by Sprint Promo Hub Campaigns

I see the exact same thing on the Sprint Promo for opening a new line, but today I looked and it says it was 

• Invalidated by Sprint Promo Hub Campaigns
Tags (2)
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hi everyone. A few thing about the $200 Add-A-Line promotion are bulleted out below. Take a look over and let us know if you met all the criteria and we can start looking into things a little closer for you to see what's going on. 

• You must add a new phone line to your current Sprint account; new line must be active prior to the end date of the promotion (6/20/19)
  • You must register at sprint.com/offers within 30 days of activation.
  • The new line must remain active and the account must remain in good standing at time of processing.
  • $200 Prepaid Mastercard will ship to the billing address on the account after 60 days of service.
  • You are eligible for one Prepaid Mastercard per account.

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

I meet all of that, excepting the going on the sprint.com/offers to register.  My rep in the store did that for me and gave me the printout of the registration number to track.

Hi Surfacematter1! Can you send us a PM with that registration number? We'd like to look into this for you. 

The same thing for me 

Hi Nhudzinski. I saw your PM to us and I'll be dropping you a response back for some additional info shortly. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

The same thing happened to me.  As well as several "$50 Direct to Consumer" registrations.  Contacted Sprint several times and every time got a promise to have update in a week, but never heard back.  Really frustrated! 

In the comments on this thread, OldGreg mentioned the qualification to have this promo. Did you make sure to register?

Journeyman

Yes, I did and met all the requirements.  I have several pending registrations showing the same status "Invalidated by Sprint Promo Hub Campaigns".

Please send us a PM with your registration number so we can check on this. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

hello.  I’ve Contacted Sprint several times and I am so done with their customer service people  because I was promised when I switched over from AT&T to Sprint that I would receive a $200 or $250 Mastercard after switching. Anyways that was back in April and then said I would get it within 2 weeks no reply of course. That went on for a month and then I finally told from the store to sign up and register so I did and also added additional lines. Because they never got me my first promotion and so the second would be for $200 and adding more lines. So  every time got a promise I’d keep it and I also got each reference number. They kept saying pending status. Now it’s almost 3 months later and nothing. Went online to check and it now says invalidated really ????? This makes me so angry. What do I need to do to get my $ I was promised ? Im so Really frustrated right now with Sprint!!!! Yes I’ve met the criteria on everything. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat