cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Clean Slate and Account Credit or a Visa Card?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Is Clean Slate and Account Credit or a Visa Card?

I see the Buyback seems to be paid as an Account Credit and the difference made up in Visa Cards.

Can someone confirm this as it would be nice to have the entire amount of the buyback plus the Clean Slate as Visa Cards so I could pay my prior carrier?

Can the trade-in credit be requested as Visa Cards or does that have to be an account credit?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Is Clean Slate and Account Credit or a Visa Card?

To be eligible for Clean Slate, you're required to trade-in the previous carrier's phone. Unfortunately, the trade-in value is a monthly credit, and there's not a way to change how it's paid out. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

@RedCruzr_Sprint Wouldn’t it be a one-time lump sum credit on my account for the buyback? Or how does a monthly credit for Clean Slate work?

Highlighted

I apologize that while looking into the trade-in information, I located some information on having all of he funds put on the Mastercard. This can be done, there is a special set of instructions the agent has to follow to have it happen. I recommend setting up Clean Slate through Telesales to ensure it's processed properly.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

Thank you so much for your help. I will give them a call.

You're welcome. I apologize for the incorrect information in the beginning. We look forward to having you as a customer.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

The Clean Slate Department was able to assist me. Thank you so much for your help!

We're glad you were able to get taken care of! Please stop back by if we can ever assist in the future!

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat