cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Sprint Rep telling me the correct price?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Is the Sprint Rep telling me the correct price?

I have 2 lines.  Lines 1 and 2 are free until 1/31/20 with BYOD.

She is trying to sell me lines 3, 4 and 5 telling me the price will be $20.00 per line or $60.00 a month for all 5 lines.

She also tells me line 3 Samsung S9 will be $10.00 a month and lines 4 and 5 with a Stylo 4 will be $5.00 each per line for a total of $75.00 a month for all 5 lines. 

I think she is incorrect.  The reason I think so  is when I have tried to add lines online it charges me the full price of $60 a month.  

Is she wrong?

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Is the Sprint Rep telling me the correct price?

This information sounds incorrect to me also. The new lines will need to go onto one of the Unlimited Plans. Only if an additional 5 lines are opened, would lines 3, 4, and 5 be free. Now, you may be able to get line 3 at a discount or free, for a limited time. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Lines 1 and 2 are free.  So  you are saying she is mistaken telling me lines 3 4 and 5 would be $20.00 each correct?

She is insisting she is correct but I don't believe her.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Yes, she's mistaken. When we break it down on the bill, the lines are listed under the plan. So you have lines 1 and 2 under the BYOD Free plan. You would then have lines 3, 4 and 5 under Unlimited. They are going to rank as a 1, 2, and 3 under that plan though. So line 5 (3rd under Unlimited) might be discounted, based on the promo at signup. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat