cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late Bill Disconnection

SOLVED
Journeyman

Late Bill Disconnection

I've been having trouble with money this week and it seems like I won't be able to pay my bill till next Friday while the bill is due tomorrow (6/10). Is there any kind of grace period where I can pay the bill and how long after the due date does Sprint turn off phones and disconnects them? Any answers would be apperciated =)

Tags (2)
13 REPLIES
Wizard

Late Bill Disconnection

WILLRICH354,

Thank you for posting. You have a 10 day grace period however if you have a spending limit you will want to make sure you are under your spending limit. Let me know if you have any further questions.

--William

Wizard

Late Bill Disconnection

You can always call in to Customer Finance and set up a payment arrangement if this happens in the future and can't pay within the 10 days. Just dial *3 on your phone, and follow the prompts to get to a representative. As long as you can make a partial payment on your bill, they can extend the rest as far as the day before your next billing cycle.

Journeyman

Re: Late Bill Disconnection

I tried making a payment arrangement. I am late about 2 weeks. But I am under my spending limit. Will I be ok, as long as I don't go over the spending limit.
Social Care

Thanks for reaching out. By creating a Payment Arrangement and staying under your account Spending limit should suffice. Your services should not be interrupted due to payment. Make sure that the Payment Arrangement is fulfilled and you should be ok.  Remember that we’ve recently enhanced our system to allow payment arrangements through our secure self-service options using *3 or Sprint Zone from your phone and Sprint.com online.

You can use one of these options to quickly create your payment arrangement for up to 14 calendar days. Future arrangements can be made using one of these self-service options. You can also modify or cancel your current arrangement using these options up to 1 calendar day prior to the scheduled payment. It’s very simple and it only takes a few moment to complete via our automated phone system.  Just select Payment Options from the menu and follow the prompts.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I was disconnected just after 3 weeks of having service with Sprint and a bill of $87 after 2 weeks. I smell a class action lawsuit coming on.
Social Care

allen47805

This is definitely not the way we want our most valuable members to feel. I sent you a Private Message, please reply back to me as soon as you can.

We'd love to help and improve your experience with us.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

12 years with service, there Philippine office gave .e a new plan by phone. I SAW the ad on tv for 5 lines ...... 3 lines additional no charges. When to the Sprint store in Chattanooga. Even the manager could not fix what they did. 3 plans ......367.00. I TOLD THEM I COULD NOT AFFORD THIS. NO OPTIONS......GO A PREPAID
Journeyman

Fix my bill

So what can you do to fix the issue ?

and what is the billing dispute

address for certified mail in the USA ?

Social Care

Re: Fix my bill

Hey there! We will be responding to your private message as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care