cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty & Retention

Highlighted
Journeyman

Loyalty & Retention

Hello, I have been a long time loyal sprint customer going on 20 years. I’ve stayed loyal through horrible service where I’d be the only one in a group who didn’t have signal. I’m due for an upgrade I’ve spent hours on the phone and chat trying to see if there were any deals or discounts I could get since I am a long time customer. I’d actually like a deal to outright buy a phone. I’ve been offered better deals at AT&T and Verizon. The customer service with sprint is unhelpful and not customer friendly. For someone who has been a loyal customer for almost 20 years there should certainly be a good deal offered other than 5 dollars off your bill. I am going to talk to other providers this week because if I’m not valued I can go somewhere where I will be 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Loyalty & Retention

Dear Sprint, I have been a loyal Sprint Customer for years. One $10 loyalty program offer just expired and I have a another one expiring in 2 months. I paid full prices for an I-phone and Samsung phone when I renewed my contract several months ago. Now new phones are being given away for free again. I have other choices in cellular service and offers to buy out my current contract. What can be done to offset these concerns?

Highlighted

Hi PB. I would advise logging into Sprint.com and checking out the offers available to you there. There are deals that run for existing customers looking to upgrade their devices with a trade-in of their old device. You can also always compare your existing plan to other plans offered to see where you can save money. With the holidays right around the corner, Sprint usually picks up the volume of promos available to customers, so I'd keep an eye out for all the latest and greatest options available. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow!  Looks like nothing has changed.  I called Sprint and spoke with Roda in customer service.  They will not offer the same deal to existing customers.  I have been with Sprint since my 20's, so going on over 20 years.  Had a name change so they only show my history since 2003, but even 16 years doesn't count.  

I was told I would need to pay $360 per phone * 2 = $720 out of pocket even though new customers don't have to pay for a new phone.  Why am I subsidizing new customers?  

And don't get me started on "leasing".  I don't want to "lease" a phone.

Guess my option is to look for a new provider.  I am truly tired of these games.  If my long-term loyalty does not count for anything then I am going to stop giving it away. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat