cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mint App

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mint App

I currently use the Mint app to manage my bills. It works with all my other accounts except for Sprint. I contacted their customer service and they say Sprint is blocking access to Mint. I am able to login okay through sprint.com and the Sprint app. I would like to see it work with the Mint app so I can manage it with my other accounts. 

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Mint App

Having the same issue, sprint support has been unable to help

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Is there any way you can send me a screenshot of what error you are getting when trying to make the app work with your account?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

3F4C2A20-F565-4515-BFA9-3AF851C84CD4.png

When I go to the sprint website, there is no message

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

A long shot at best, but can you change your password on sprint.com? Please don't use the same password as mint. Then try to log in again.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

369D625E-423D-45D5-89EE-FDA56DC5E5B3.png

I changed  the password on sprint.com. I am still having the same issue. I tried logging in using the new password on the  mysprint app and it let me log back in ;however, the Mint app gives me the same error. It basically tried to sign in but never succeedes. I posted a screen shot. EFF22F49-C2B7-478E-BFBA-C5041A56E2FF.png

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat