cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multple questions

Highlighted
Journeyman

Multple questions

First, I signed up for automatic payments but Sprint withdrew the money for the bill about week before it was due. Why?

Second, today is the first day into a new billing period. My contract is for 50GB of data per month. But I see I was allotted 69.9GB. Why? Do I get roll-over?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Multple questions

Good morning dquinn618. I'll be more than happy to answer all of your questions. 

Q. My contract is for 50GB of data per month. But I see I was allotted 69.9GB. Why? Do I get roll-over?

A. Excellent question. With most of our phone plans data, like talk and text, is unlimited. If a lines uses over 50 GB of data they may become temporarily deprioritized during peak hours. Here's a smidge more info on this: SOLUTION: Does Sprint throttle data speeds of customers on Unlimited data?

Q. Sprint withdrew the money for the bill about week before it was due. Why?

A. Sprint does run on a flat 30 day cycle, and due date may fluctuate a smidge. I'd like to take a deeper look into this for you, since the due date doesn't normally fluctuate by a week. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat