Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My past due balance

Highlighted
Journeyman

My past due balance

My account was past due and suspended for non payment because i did not have the money to pay. My past do balance was $300. The first time i called financial rep told me that if I could pay half of the past due which is $150.00 they would give me more time to pay the rest. 

After borrowing the $150.00 to pay yesterday i called Sprint financial care and I told them I had the money to pay. The representative I am not sure why made a promise to pay on my account for $300.00 due today?? also told me i can make the payment online via CC or Bank Account. 

I called Financial care team again today and told the rep. Robert the entire story. He said ok I will take the payment but could only give me till 10.28.2019 to pay the rest. I told him that would not work then he said he would ask his supervisor if they could make an exception which was granted by the supervisor and we proceeded with the payment of $150, but a new problem came because i was using a bank checking account and my account had some restriction so he said he would transfer me to the department to take off the restriction but where ever he transferred me that rep said that they dont do that so they transferred me back where the rep told me they could only do a CC and i said i understood but i did not have a CC so i would have to get cash and go to a store to pay.

OMG... I am just trying to make a payment of $150.00 like I am tying but starting to feel frustrated cause now again my phone will be suspended. Please HELP!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

I understand your frustration and I would like to see what I can do. I want to be honest and let you know that we don't have the same abilities here as the Finance Department. However, I can review the account. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted

Ok Great. Thank you

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat