cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG two months later__ Return phone charge

Journeyman

OMG two months later__ Return phone charge

Let's see how I can make this short. My lease was up on my 7plus > upgrade online and got the XR> someone stole my XR from my porch> after a police report> new XR was sent> I hated it I had it two days! couldn't get pass the no home button> Went to the sprint store @Deptford NJ a corporate store> after an hour later explaining the stole phone> i got an 8plus phone>

Now here's my issue. I gave them my XR that I got in mail and my original phone the 7plus as I had not yet returned it.. because I had just got the new phone.. hence two days prior. I was told I couldn't get the new phone without giving them both phones. Which Idid.. hence while I went to the sprint store. TWO MONTHS LATER! AFTER SEEING the credits on my bill prior.. sprint decides to charge me $167.00  because the 7plus has not yet been returned... WTH. TWO MONTHS LATER....  I was told 10 minutes ago  to contact the store as the 7 plus shows no activity and it not being active but has not been returned... Are you serious. I have called and called and no help to date. I am waiting for a call back from the manager Allen who told me he is backed up and will have to get back to me. 

Help!! I have one dispute regarding a missed posted payment and now this and I can't get someone to return my call. 

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: OMG two months later__ Return phone charge

That is terrible! Had the same thing happen to me when I upgraded last year. I know what we can do. Can you send me a PM? We will get the process started. 

Journeyman

Re: OMG two months later__ Return phone charge

Thanks sent you a message. Any help you can offer as I'm stuck waiting for a manager to get not busy

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat