cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offered a promotion or was I

Highlighted
Journeyman

Offered a promotion or was I

I have spent 9 hours and 3 “escalations “ now. I have been offered two separate promotions only to be denied later and never saw the second. I’m disgusted by Sprint’s customer service!! I have been lied to and wasted 9 hours filing complaints that were just as real as Sprint’s promotions apparently 

6 REPLIES 6
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Offered a promotion or was I

I'm happy to review everything for you. What promotions are you supposed to be getting?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Originally IPhone X for $5 per month. I’m completely aware of fact that the promotion was for a new line and eligible trade in. I have the eligible trade still. I started a live chat on the sprint app to inquire about the deal. I wanted to pay the current lease off on the phone I was trading in. I was advised that I could actually keep my current line and get the promo. I confirmed that by calling a sprint sales rep . I didn’t have time to order that night so asked if I would definitely be able to get the promo the next morning. I was told I would. When I called the next morning I was told I could not get the promo despite 2 Sprint employees telling me I could 

Wizard

Hey. I understand that you were told that you could take advantage of this promotion without adding a line, but that is incorrect. In order to take advantage of that deal it had to be a new line of service or a new line added on the account. There aren't any exceptions to this unfortunately. 

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Then they offered me the half off promo which I’m apparently not eligible for either. 

Wizard

That's correct, unless you add a new line.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

So does Sprint encourage their employees to offer promotions to customers who don’t qualify? Because I have been offered two separate promotions that I don’t qualify for! I didn’t ask for these offers they were Offered to me! 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat