cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharging

Journeyman

Overcharging

When I upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S8 ( the day it was released). I had requested the Sprint Store located in Westfield Mall Brandon FL.. (closest to Food Court) to have my Tablet insurance and Tablet Line cancelled as the contract was expired. 

They told me that it was DONE, it will no longer show up on my Bill. 

Just recently, I was looking more into why I am paying $145 for 1 Phone and 1 Line??  Come to find that the Tablet was never taken off as requested.

Called Sprint Customer Support about 1 week ago. They told me that there is nothing they can do about a refund, because of the time that has passed. NOTHING THEY CAN DO.. after I was told the line was Cancelled. 

Requested someone who is able to assist with this matter contact me, and still currently waiting for a callback.    

Requesting a Phone Call from a member that can assist towards a balanced resolve.   

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Overcharging

That's insanely frustrating. Let me help get to the bottom of this and take a look at your account. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Thank you..

The customer service reps. that I did speak were great and very helpful, and I know that they were doing all they can from where they sit. But, I think this matter needed to be escalated to someone who can make the decision. 10 dollar off for 3 month does not cover getting overcharged for 12+ months. 

Journeyman

Let me take a look and I'll get back to you.

Journeyman

Has there been any progress?   Is there someone that can assist at a level within in the company that can actually make a change?

Working on getting this escalated now. I will get back to you as soon as I know more.

Journeyman

Thank you..

I am getting pass the point where I am no longer willing to negotiate and just would like a check with the Full Refund amount..   The time in which I made this request was on 4/17..  The day of requested cancellation was on the same day the Galaxy S8 was made available.    So a check reflecting the overcharges from 5/17 - 11/18, will make this right.

I appreciate your patience. I've got it escalated for you but it will take 24-48 hours to get it all straightened out. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.

Journeyman

Thank you..

I have currently stopped my Auto- Pay for my upcoming payment..  I too can play this game. 

(Note that my Frustrations is not towards any individual and I apologize if my "tone" comes off aggressive, just the situation in which Sprint has put me in, and the excessive amount of money that been taken. Does make it hard to keep the filter "clean".   I am very appreciative of all the assistance that I have been getting.

I don't think it is right that Sprint does not have a person or team that intervenes once escalation as been determined or requested to someone with the Authority make changes or dig deeper. Then to top it off, having to continually wait for a response.. 24-48 Hrs.. I heard that 1.5 week ago and still waiting on that, and here I am again.. 24-48Hrs.

They continually places their Tier 1 customer support personnel "in the line of fire" with very little reinforcements. The Customer Support Reps. in which I have spoken with, have done everything that they have the power to do, but in my case, does not come a fair or balanced resolve. Hopefully they are well taken care, to keep them doing what they do. )

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

lx885o, Reading your post I can definitely understand where you are coming from. Let me work on this issue for you. My name is Juan and I'm with the Sprint Social Care Team. I'm looking into the account for you.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

For the Community.. as most of the rest of the thread was done in private.

Sprint still does not want to budge on working toward a more realistic resolve..  I now have to produce a receipt from 4/17 that was Verbally given.. "It is off the Bill now"..  How does one produce a receipt from words spoken from someones mouth??

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat