cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Past due balance dispute.

Journeyman

Past due balance dispute.

I signed up with Sprint towards the end of last year 2018. They had a promotion going at the time for the Galaxy note 9. It was for 20$ a month for new members. So I decided to go with that. First couple months my bill was at 58$ just for the phone, the third bill came and it was still 58$. I went to the Sprint store to try and figure out why and they took hours looking into things only to find that the day I signed up was the DAY AFTER the promotion ended. So I was lied to and made to sign an agreement based on false information just to get a sale. They said there was nothing they could do about it. I went to TMobile that day and switched. However I now have a past due amount about to go into collection of around 1100 dollars and I do not believe I should have to pay any of that due to false advertising the day after promotion was over, and trying to sell me on a promotion that no longer exsisted. I would like someone from Sprint to contact me so we can have this settled immediately.

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Past due balance dispute.

Hey there simonjjonker01. I'd be glad to help you look into this. It sounds like you were leasing that Note 9 from Sprint when you cancelled your contract. Did you return the device back to Sprint when you switched to T-Mobile? 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat