Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Arrangement

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Payment Arrangement

Hello!

My name is Rachel Moszumanski I am on the phone with Sprint, and they are no help. They were supposed to transfer me but I have been on hold for a long time. I am trying to have my services restored for 10 days. I just realized this morning they were suspended. I also received no warning about services being suspended. I cannot afford until the 10 days to make any deposit on the account. I just need it restored until then, and I promise to pay the full amount to bring it current. I spoke to someone with financial services on the phone, and they were extremely rude. She lied about there being no supervisor, and said it was a new policy that they had to have a deposit. I looked up you all's payment arrangement policies, and this is just simply not true. It said that sometimes one may be required, so I know it's not required. I really need services restored for work, and to stay in contact with my husband with clinical depression. Normally, I would have done the automatic system over the phone, but honestly forgot with the craziness of Halloween. I have made all my other arrangements on time. Please work with me. 

Thank you, 

Rachel Moszumanski

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hello Rachel, we understand it is important to have your service on in case of an emergency, for this reason Sprint allows eligible customers additional time to pay the balance on their account. Not every account or customer will qualify for a payment arrangement. If you have cancelled or modified payment arrangements in the past, this may affect your eligibility to create them going forward with no upfront payment. If you haven't tried yet, you may be able to set up one through our secure self-service options using *3 or Sprint.com online. Click SOLUTION: Payment arrangement or pay extension to know more details. If you already tried it, send me a Private Message to take a look at your options. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hello Rachel, we understand it is important to have your service on in case of an emergency, for this reason Sprint allows eligible customers additional time to pay the balance on their account. Not every account or customer will qualify for a payment arrangement. If you have cancelled or modified payment arrangements in the past, this may affect your eligibility to create them going forward with no upfront payment. If you haven't tried yet, you may be able to set up one through our secure self-service options using *3 or Sprint.com online. Click SOLUTION: Payment arrangement or pay extension to know more details. If you already tried it, send me a Private Message to take a look at your options. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

My was suspended as well do to my bank account being froze do to fraudulent activity so I couldn't pay my bill until that was fix I spoke to two woman who wouldnt work with at all very rude actually wouldnt let me speak to a supervisor and hung up! I Paid $320 and tried  to make an arrangement for November 9th to pay the rest! Sad my husband served his country and while hes at work he worries about me and our 4 yr old because we have no communication for him to check in! They wouldnt even give me 1 more week to pay the rest🤬

Highlighted

@Megs1, I want to make sure we have exhausted all the options to assist you. Please take a look at your inbox, I just sent you a Private Message.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat