Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Arrangement

Journeyman

Payment Arrangement

I had a payment arrangement that failed because I had COVID and was in the ICU and I'm on chat with someone trying to get it extended just a couple more days because I'm FINALLY back at work but unfortunately have been having a hard time due to not working. I ask to escalate the issue further and the associate practically refuses and I feel like I'm arguing just to be transferred to a supervisor. I'm finally transferred to a supervisor and she basically tells me that my account is going to get disconnected and I need to pay my bills. So I ask her for the corporate number and she gives me the regular customer service number so I have to go through this ALL OVER AGAIN. At this point I really don't feel like Sprint cares about their customers and I can't wait to pay my devices off so I can switch to Verizon. 

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat