Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium charges and Spending Limits

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Premium charges and Spending Limits

Hi, I'm a brand new customer with Sprint. I recieved my phone in the mail today and set everything up. I have unlimited basic, a phone payment of $16.65 and a spending limit of 150. I've only used this phone for an hour or two and see that it says I'll be charged for a premium service. (1 out of 0). I quickly made sure no third party charges could be made and checked which premium services I'm using. The only premium servicee is Hulu, (which when buying it said is included in my plan) and it says a 0 dollar charge. So will there be an extra charge or not? Not quite understanding that. Also when I made my first payment (to recieve the phone) I was told online my monthly payments should be around 78 dollars a month. However I'm only a few hours in and MySprint is telling me my spending limit is already at 92 dollars. not quite sure how that makes any sense. I've also enrolled in auto pay for the discount. Am I going to be charged differently than what I was told before purchasing? Are there hidden fees I'm going to be hit with?? Is this 92 dollars with tax included? Im just not understanding how I went from 78 dollars to 92 in a matter of hours. 

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Premium charges and Spending Limits

Welcome to the Sprint Family and Community! Hulu is included in with your Unlimited Basic plan. It's considered a premium charge, that's why you're showing 1 out of 0. You have a premium service, but there's no additional direct cost that you're paying. When starting services, your first bill will include the prorated charges of the sign up date to the end of the first bill cycle. You're also charged a full month in advance for the next bill cycle. The AutoPay discount may not reflect yet. It can take a cycle or two for all discounts to drop into place. The basic plan is $60 with AutoPay, and your phone payment is $16.65. That would tell me the $92 is the normal bill with taxes and fees. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Thank you!!! One more question, would that 7.99 fee be included in the 92 dollars? Or is that most likely just the price with taxes without the 7.99 included?

Since you signed up for AutoPay, did you also sign up for eBill? If you sign up for both, you'll save that $7.99 fee each month too. Ultimately, having AutoPay and eBill will save you a total of $12.99 a month. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

Yes I've signed up for both. Thanks for answering my questions. I assume it'll all be broken down for me on my bill. Just trying to understand everything early on to have no problems! thanks!!

Oh, no worries and you're welcome! You can find me here Wednesday through Saturday. If you have any more questions, even once the bill arrives, let me know. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat