cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restocking Fee 30 days

Go to solution
Journeyman

Restocking Fee 30 days

So i visited my local sprint store to try the service to see if it got better and it didn't 14 days later yesterday i tried returning the phones and was told i owed a restocking fee $45 for each device. Fast forward we are going through the process i Thought the restocking fee would be taken out of my refund and she brought up a separate transaction saying i had to pay $133 for restocking fess. I told her i didn't have the money and she got on the phone stayed quite voided my original deposit refund and handed me back my phones and told she couldn't take them back. So i walked out went to a different corporate store they told me there was not restocking fee and would try to fix this.Was there and hr for her to turn me away and gave me bad news the last sales rep sent billing to charge me the full amount for the phones and my original deposit was voided so it wouldn't get back to my card. This has been a huge headache being only 14 days into my 30days satisfaction gurantee.Anyone know what i can do about my original deposit? Im owed 164.33 from the store and 215.15 for my first bill but instead this lady made it look like i owe 1637.70

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Restocking Fee 30 days

That sounds like quite the headache. I'd like to take a look over your account and see where things are at and how we can help. I'm going to send you a PM so that I can get some more information in order to access your info and take a deeper dive into things. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

ok

You should have a private message from me in your inbox here in the Sprint Community. I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat