cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned ACH: how many times will sprint attempt to collect an electronic check (ACH Debit)?

Journeyman

Returned ACH: how many times will sprint attempt to collect an electronic check (ACH Debit)?

I wanted to know,how many times will sprint attempt to collect a electronic check (ACH Debit) from your checking account?

I used the wrong checking account to pay my previous bill (which doesn't have money at the moment) and sprint has attempt to collect it twice; causing fees from my bank for returned check. Both 

support reps for told me the payment went thorugh even though I know it didn't. 

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Returned ACH: how many times will sprint attempt to collect an electronic check (ACH Debit)?

We make 2 attempts to collect the payment. After that 2nd attempt has failed, then will return unpaid. That then will back the payment out of the Sprint account. 

The auto pay payment will be taken out the day of the due date. We really can't give a exact time frame. It will just come out on the due date. 

If you would like us to look more into this, please send me a PM. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat