Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Rep "Sales Concession" Never Applied

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sales Rep "Sales Concession" Never Applied

I have a Sprint Business account and was contacted by my sales rep in April with a proposal that the rep claimed would save me $75 per month.  He outlined the proposal in a spreadsheet. I agreed to the plan, which included a $135 per month sales concession discount, good for one year. 

In the six months that have followed, I have contacted Tony every month, reminding him that the discounts had not been applied.  In May, he applied a discount retroactively to my bill.  But despite the reminders, he has failed to do so in every month that has followed, despite promising me via email each month that he will "look into" what happened and apply the discounts.

I'm done contacting the rep directly about this, it seems obvious to me that he screwed up in some manner and is hoping that I'll at some point just stop asking about it. I want someone from Sprint Business to contact me so we can get this settled. I have copies of my emails to the rep and documentation of the discounts he offered in April. I am not paying my bills from now on until I get to the bottom of this matter.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Howdy DCComms. I'd love to be able to assist you. Our business account have a specialized team assigned to them. They have a direct line: 800-927-2199. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.  

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat