Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Satisfaction Guarantee Not Honored

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Satisfaction Guarantee Not Honored

I signed up for Sprint in January of this year to test the service and canceled within 30 days. I spoke with a representative via chat in February and again in March. The last representative I spoke with was "Sophie V." who confirmed that charges should be waived due to the 30 day satisfaction guarantee. She assured me that a credit would be applied to my account to resolve the issue. It is now July and the charges remain - in fact they are higher now due to additonal late fees. Is there anyone I can speak with who can actually resolve this issue instead of simply promising to do so?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Send us a private message so that we can get more information. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Send us a private message so that we can get more information. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am writing to provide the community with an update. Since Monday I have corresponded at different times with several Sprint representatives via private message. I want to thank the following representatives for providing assistance: Khoury, Nikeshia, Taleah, FeliciaS, and Danielle. Danielle was the last representative I spoke with and she was able to resolve the issue. Thank you to everyone who helped and to the community for providing an easy way to seek that help.

Highlighted

You're most welcome! Thank you for your patience and for allowing us the chance to rectify this issue. Do enjoy the rest of your day! 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat