Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint: Your line ending in #### purchased Loot Subscription. How do I cancel?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint: Your line ending in #### purchased Loot Subscription. How do I cancel?

Received the above text while my wife and I were on vacation. The line number is my mother-in-law's phone. My first guess was that she let one of our kids play with her phone and they accidentally bought it. However, we asked her and our kids and they have no idea what we were talking about. Doesn't mean they didn't accidentally do it, but I was hoping for some detail so I at least knew how to cancel it. Does anyway know how to cancel? I don't see anything about it when I log into our Sprint account. I don't have a Loot Subscription username or anything to reference either. Or know any details in order to log into the loot subscription that we accidentally or erroneously subscribed to.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Sprint: Your line ending in #### purchased Loot Subscription. How do I cancel?

I hear ya bobbis27. I've accidentally subscribed to similar subscriptions. I can cancel the subscription, and if you'd like I can block any or all of your lines from billing 3rd party charges to your bill. This won't stop the user from purchasing online, but will prompt the user to enter a credit or debt card to make the purchase. 

I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Sprint: Your line ending in #### purchased Loot Subscription. How do I cancel?

I hear ya bobbis27. I've accidentally subscribed to similar subscriptions. I can cancel the subscription, and if you'd like I can block any or all of your lines from billing 3rd party charges to your bill. This won't stop the user from purchasing online, but will prompt the user to enter a credit or debt card to make the purchase. 

I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

View solution in original post

Journeyman

I just got the same text about a Loot subscription on one of my lines about 30 minutes ago; it's a $9.99 subscription with ongoing charges...yet no one purchased it and we can't find ANY info on what Loot even is. 

I see this is a recurring problem among Sprint accounts...Bottom line is we didn't subscribe to it and I want the charge removed and blocked. Please assist.Resized_Screenshot_20190908-214629_Samsung_Internet.jpg

Resized_Screenshot_20190908-214623_Messages.jpg

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Hi Steamfunk! Can you send me a Private Message with the following information? I'll be happy to help out with this. 

Phone Number the charges appeared on

Account PIN or security question answer.

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat