cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint refuses to honor promotion

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint refuses to honor promotion

I signed up for new service back in March and was supposed to receive a $300 prepaid card after my account was active for 45 days.  After not receiving the card, I contacted Customer Support and was told I had to register within 30 days of activation and since I did not do that, I would not be receiving the promo.

I think this is pretty crappy for Sprint to do. There was never any emails or calls that explained I have to register anywhere to receive the promotion.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Sprint refuses to honor promotion

Hey. I'm sorry you were not properly educated about this promotion and I'm sure there's something we can do once the other requirements are good. Which of our Prepaid Card promotions did you take part in? Let's get this resolved! 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi Ayana,
The promotion I signed up during was for a $300 prepaid card for adding new service.

I noticed somewhere on the website while logged into my account later it said I was signed up for a $100 prepaid card, but I can't find that on my account now.
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Okay. I'm sending you a private message to continue. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am in the same situation Ayana. Could you message me also?
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat