Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of Sprint promotion hub submission

Highlighted
Journeyman

Status of Sprint promotion hub submission

Can somebody check the status of my sprintpromotionshub.com submission? It's been saying pending for months now.

The contact us number just goes to the general Sprint support number who don't know anything.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

I guess I'll just port out then.

Highlighted

We can look into what is going on. What promotion was it for?

Highlighted

The tracking number is *****

Highlighted

Thank you. Since signing up there is some rules that have to followed to get the promo. 

1. Keeping your account current (no past due).
  2. Keeping the line active.
  3. No changes to the line. 

It would need to remain that way for over 60 days to qualify. We can take a deeper look into what is going on, just send me a PM.

Highlighted

You've clearly done your research since from the status page of ***** it says submitted 7/15/2019. It is currently 10/7/2019.
The status is still Pending.

Highlighted

I understand that, but unless the rules are followed it won't complete out and send out a card. I can look in the account for you, if you would like send me a PM. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat