cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store lied and ripped me off, how do I report them and get my money back?

Journeyman

Store lied and ripped me off, how do I report them and get my money back?

I upgraded my phone after the old one died. The service agent told me explicitly that in order to receive the plan price she showed me, I had to have insurance for at least 90 days AND I had to buy $360 in accessories which would be billed monthly, at which point the bill would drop off in a year.

I questioned her twice about this, asking if I could just have the plan without the accessories that I don't want and without the insurance that I don't need. She told me TWICE that I had to get both in order to have the plan. Twice, right to my face.

I called the Sprint 800 number yesterday and they told me I didn't need to do any of that. I now have $360 in accessories that I don't want and never wanted to begin with. The manager of the store tells me that I can't return the case, the screen protector and the extra charger because I don't have the packaging. They put the screen protector on at the store so I never got the package!

I never wanted this crap in the first place, but when the employee LIES to me twice, directly to my face, how am I supposed to know the truth? This store fraudulently misrepresented what I had to do to upgrade my phone and keep my similar plan.

How do I get a FULL refund for this crap, and how do I verify that this store didn't tack on all kinds of other charges to my bill? I already called to have Sprint Complete insurance canceled. I was also put on a AAA discount thing but at this point I don't know if I was actually signed up for something without my consent that's going to incur additional charges?

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Store lied and ripped me off, how do I report them and get my money back?

@talktalkfan, thanks for bringing this to our attention so we can work on a solution. I sent you a Private Message to get started, please review it.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat