cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible customer service in chat trying to switch plans.

Journeyman

Terrible customer service in chat trying to switch plans.

I just got off of a chat with Chris A. about switching my plan to a new Basic Unlimited plan.  In a word it was painful.  I had to ask the same question repeatedly (with multiple questions) in order to get the information that I was looking for.  Many times the responses were incoherent or had nothing to do with the question I had asked.  I asked multiple times if there were going to be additional fees and I as told no, I'm still not confident that I won't be seeing some hidden charge on my next billing cycle.  He just kept saying that the it was a good plan and that I'd save money (which he misquoted how much I'd actually save), until I corrected him.  All in all, my experience with the chat was terrible and I made sure to save the chat log so when I am charged a hidden fee, or the plan's price doesn't match what was quoted to me, I'll at least have some evidence to go back to in order to try to get things corrected.

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Terrible customer service in chat trying to switch plans.

If your bill ends up being different than what you were quoted, please reach out to us. Saving your chat was the best idea.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat