Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party charges

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Third Party charges

There is a $9.99 membership fee to Vidi5 Video on my bill but didn’t request it, it’s listed on my bill like a premium sevice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

It looks like it was unsubscribed already. I've processed the refund for it. It'll post on the next bill. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.

View solution in original post

44 REPLIES 44
Highlighted

Did you receive any text notifications about this service? If so, were you able to unsubscribe to it? I can process the unsubscribe for you, if needed. I would also like to review your account. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Highlighted

I have never heard of the service so I’m going to say no

Highlighted

It looks like it was unsubscribed already. I've processed the refund for it. It'll post on the next bill. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you 

Highlighted

You're welcome. Please let me know if I can assist with anything else. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Highlighted

@RedCruzr_Sprint Please let me know how to do the same. I’ve called Sprint, went to the store and can’t get any help on this. There are even months where I was double charged for this and can not get a resolution! 

Highlighted

Howdy Scotti0223. I sent you a PM so I can gather the needed info, so I can get look into your 3rd party charges. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted

I am having the same issue. I’ve called in, still see the charges and not being refunded. Have no clue where this came from. 

Highlighted

We can usually send for a request to have these refunded. We do have a window, but it is up to the company to refund it. I can check to see if we can get this going. Please send me a PM.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I received a text today saying that this purchase was made on my husbands phone but it was not. I tried chatting with someone on sprint.com but that didn’t work so now I’m here with what appears to be an unsettling number of folks with the same problem, with the same company ... hmm. 

I need someone to help me get this off my account ASAP please. 

Highlighted

Meganem6181

Let's help you out with this. I've sent you a private message, check your inbox. 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat