cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tired of deception

Journeyman

Tired of deception

I've been a customer for almost 10 years now, and I'm about ready to call it quits with sprint. Seems like stores/reps neglect to give important details about plans/services. I'm starting to thing this is on purpose. When I sign up for a plan like Unlimited Freedom, the expectation is that billing will not change unless I change my plan,  but NOPE after several months here come the additional line charges. AND the solution is to switch to this new plan with less and less features, with the promise that no hidden charges will come up. But you know what, they probably will based on previous experience. I don't like being lied too. Sprint, you really stick it to your loyal customers dont you? 

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Tired of deception

Hi there. I'd be glad to take a look into what's going on and see if we can shed some light on the situation. What version of the Unlimited Freedom plan do you have and what was the old plan that you were on? Usually there is a promotional pricing period where you will get reduced costs for a certain number of lines that will expire after a certain amount of time. This could be what you are dealing with, but I won't know for certain without more info. Let me know on the specific names of your old and new plan and I can dig up some more info to share with you. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Unlimited Freedom V1 I believe, and yes that is exactly what the problem is, I was not told there was any sort of promotional period associated with this plan.
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Let's pull up your account and see what price change has been applied. Send me a PM with your name, phone number and account PIN please. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat