cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to close my account

Journeyman

Unable to close my account

Hi,

I closed my spring account and switched to another provider in February 2018. Problem is, there was a second line tied to my account that I did not know about (and have never used) which accidentally remained open.

I realized in April 2018 that I was getting billed for this second unused line. I paid off any remaining balance and asked to close the account.

in June I noticed that the account had been re-opened without my consent (including a $30 reactivation fee) and that I was still getting billed for this account. I called again, had the recent charges reversed, and closed the account. Or so I thought.

I just received a sprint bill for June / July. I am still being charged for this account and when I look online, it is still open. How can I actually close the account and end my relationship with sprint, short of calling each month to dispute my bill? I have now made 3 requests over 4 months and the line is it is still open.

I wish to close my account and request to receive written confirmation that the account has actually been closed. 

Most recent call id: 1422291779, I also have transcripts of prior chats on this subject.

Laura

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Unable to close my account

It sounds like you've had a tough time, but no worries, I'm here now to get this taken care of for you. Let's hop over to private message so I can get some account info.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat