Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized Charge P.3

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Unauthorized Charge P.3

I was told by an agent that i was going to be refunded the unauthorized charge of 9.99 for 14 months. It was never added. Please live up to your word Sprint

0665935B-1299-4D99-9D7C-5EE2598D05C1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Good day Nicholas. I'm just providing feedback on the credit. The $9.99 * 14 was applied towards your account today. Please login your online account to check it out. Have a wonderful day & thanks for choosing Sprint, now part of T-mobile. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Send us a private message so that we can further assist. 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Thanks for your patience Nicholas. I've reviewed your account & saw that you were indeed offered the ($9.99 * 14) yesterday. That being said, I've just sent your info across to Supervisor to verify & you would get feedback during the course of the day. 

Highlighted

Thank you

Highlighted

You're most welcome Nicholas. I'm scheduled to be in office till 3 PM EST. So once I get feedback I'll inform you immediately. Good news is though, is that there's proof where the credit is concern so is just a matter of her to verify & honor it. 

Highlighted

Also, keep in mind that you can login your online account to check when the credit has been applied. 

Highlighted

Any idea on when that’ll happen?

Highlighted

Good day Nicholas. I'm just providing feedback on the credit. The $9.99 * 14 was applied towards your account today. Please login your online account to check it out. Have a wonderful day & thanks for choosing Sprint, now part of T-mobile. 

View solution in original post

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat