Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vidi5 help

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Vidi5 help

A line on my plan got the charges for Vidi5, and doesn’t see an app or way to cancel it. Other posts show posting here may be the best bet. Can someone help me remove the charge/subscription? I tried going to their website but don’t want to sign in and look like I’m actively using it, if that makes sense.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: Vidi5 help

It was a pleasure to assist you @jwesten71! Here's an article SOLUTION: Block/Unblock 3rd party charges to your Sprint account for more details about this. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hi @jwesten71! An automatic text is usually sent to customers when a line subscribes for this type of service/app. This text message also provides the details and how you can cancel that subscription. Let's check the account, I sent you a private message. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

It was a pleasure to assist you @jwesten71! Here's an article SOLUTION: Block/Unblock 3rd party charges to your Sprint account for more details about this. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks you so much for your assistance!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have vidi5 charges as well, it was supposed to be removed and credited last month but they only removed amd credited from 1 line and theres still a 9.99 for an app nobody has any clue what or where it is... please help! 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

DM us! 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat