Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VidiFive fraudulent charge

Journeyman

VidiFive fraudulent charge

There's a fraudulent charge appearing on my account from vidifive. I Never heard of it before til this charge showed up, never signed up for it. Let me add that I did see a text from it, but why would anyone click on a link in a text coming from scammers, those links always lead to viruses, malicious downloads, etc. I looked in my google play account, google play purchase history, it does not appear there at all, this charge Only shows up in my Sprint billing statement. It's for $9.99 per month on a subscription service. Help me get a refund and stop this subscription that I never wanted.

Thank You 

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat