cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to file a complaint against Sprint Costumer Services?

Journeyman

Where to file a complaint against Sprint Costumer Services?

I would like to share some of the things I've been through with Sprint lately. 

My husband and I have been with Sprint for about 19 years. Recently our daughter who lives in Louisiana ( we live in NJ) decided to take advantage of our visit on May to her house and update her cellphone exactly a month before her lease expired, us being very old fashion decided to authorize our daughter for the transaction over the phone and when we heard from the sales representative about the condition of the phone we were honest and said that the phone had a few scratches but it was on perfect condition. Without further ado, the sales representative said that it was fine, nothing that the $19 dollars of insurance we paid monthly wouldn't cover. Everything was resolved she got her phone and returned the old one. It isn't until our June bill came in that we decided to contact the Sprint Costumer Service, then my husband and I almost suffer from the most unacceptable treatment from behalf of the Sprint costumer service. We explained our situation as told before but the Costumer representative (a lady who did not know how to help us resolve the problem) said that she couldn't help us since the phone was at a warehouse. Trying to resolve the situation she sent us to a "corporate store". To begin with, she gave us the address to a sales store to whom she said we had an appointment at 12 noon, when we show up we found out from the store manager that we didn't have an appointment since we didn't show up on their appointment screen and that the store couldn't help us since they only specialize in the sales. We lost like an hour and then we were redirected to a corporate store. Once at the corporate store we had to sign in for an appointment for which we had to wait almost 2 hours because there people before us and it was extremely busy. Without getting anywhere, we waited such a long time so they could tell us that they didn't deal with billing or cellphones returned through mail. Again we were provided with another alternative "a phone number". We called the phone number and the Costumer Representative, whose name is Rain in a branch of Finalcial department basically told us that we had no other option but to pay the incurred charges. To finish off, without complaining about the extremely high and ridiculous cost for our  monthly bill (almost $400 per 3 lines a month) and dispite our implacable record with Sprint we now have to paid $200 incurred charge for damages. This is unacceptable, a formal apology wouldn't make up for the headache we have gone through. If I was to recommend the services of Sprint, I'd save our loved ones and friends the journey. Plus on a scale of 0 to 10 I'd give them a 2 considering our long time history. I'd appreciate if anyone would take a serious interest resolving our problem and take a moment to contact us. 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Where to file a complaint against Sprint Costumer Services?

Sounds like you were charged a damaged fee. I am assuming once the warehouse received the phone that it had to be repaired. The rep mentioned the insurance, and they should have educated that you would need to repair the device through insurance to avoid the damaged fee. It sounds like you weren't told that. Can you send me a PM? We can have this looked into further. 

Wizard

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm interested in this as I am currently going through the same situation.  I upgraded my phone and returned my old one in the provided packaging - I even left the protective hard case on the phone for added security.  The phone worked perfectly until the day I mailed it in.  Suddenly it doesn't power up at the receiving dock?  Did anyone plug it in? Prove it, then.

We went from paying 120 for 5 lines to having bills for 522 and 350.  We were lied to by the agents selling the phones at the Sprint store.  We've been lied to by service reps.  I have spent hours trying to get this resolved but Sprint has us over a barrel with the lease program.

I call BS. Frankly I view this as theft and shady business.

Wizard

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble LeeATX. I'll be more than happy to assist in any way I can. I sent you a PM so I can gather some info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

So, I am new to the community. How do I verify you are with Sprint?
Wizard

Only true Sprint reps are allowed to have  _Sprint after their handle. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat