Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who can help

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Who can help

Ok so I've been dealing with this issue since late September and spoke to more then 10 different reps repeating it over and over. I pre ordered the note 9 for my husband and I and we sent back our note 8s in perfect condition as we only had them a few months. Well the warehouse received them both damaged. I was told by one rep I needed to contact ups. I explained to her this wasn't my fault and I don't feel I should have to reach out to them. So she did and I was told they were gonna pay for it. I was told to keep paying my regular bill even though it says I owe like $650 and every 2 weeks I have to call to set up a payment arrangement for the part ups is supposed to pay because otherwise my service is going to get cut off. Everytime I call I get one person to tell me no need to worry they are gonna pay. Then the next says I need to call ups but there is already a claim with them that sprint opened. I'm so frustrated with this and no one seems to be able to help. I'm to the point where I've called several different phone companies because I'm going to switch if this doesn't get resolved soon. And it sucks because I just got my whole family to switch over from tmobile. 

2 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Who can help

Hi Vgonzo. Let me help you get this resolved straight away. I know you've already been in contact with us, but I'll need to get your account information. Please be on the lookout for a private message from me so we can get this fixed asap. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Re: Who can help

Wow, I'm so happy I found this page. After months someone actually called me and said this will finally be taken care of. Thank you so much.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat