cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Sprint? Get your S**t together.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why Sprint? Get your S**t together.

So i recently switched from Sprint after countless dropped call. I returned both phones as i was on the lease plan. Shortly after i get a bill of 119 for a defective phone ( understandable since one of the phones had a cracked back) after about a month the bill jumped to a whopping 394. I called sprint and customer service and they confirmed both phones have been received and they will fix the issue.  It's been two months now.  Issue still not fixed. I have made several calls and they all lead to dead ends. I am being charged over 270 for a phone i returned. With all this incompetence part of me feels i made the right choice switching from this disaster.  And Btw i am not paying that 270 extra.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Why Sprint? Get your S**t together.

We can look into this. Do you have the tracking numbers or receipts when you returned them?

Journeyman

1Z9R08859046794425

Can you please me that through PM? We can look into the account to see what we can do.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat